43% 25 votes
No - Pineapple + pizza = not good.
35% 20 votes
I don't mind either way.
21% 12 votes

Comments

• There's no question.

UnholyPizzaKevin
  • My pizza approach is really traditional (neapoletan style high hydration and long ferment dough) but sometimes I love pineapple on pizza... :-)
    Kevin
  • KevinKevin Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    @Pinappleisatopping - I would never have guessed you'd vote that way ;) 
  • Find myself a traditionist with my pizza, but every now and then fun to experiment, and the "Hawaiian"  comes up every now and then. 
  • SpiceFireSpiceFire Posts: 31
    always been firmly in the 'no' camp, until a colleague forced me to try it, and to be honest, it wasn't too bad at all...   can't say I'm "Yes" at the moment, maybe I can be converted!
    Kevin
  • DrDaveDrDave Posts: 20
    Pineapple is best served grilled and on a skewer with maybe pieces of chicken betwixt them! 
    benwilson20
  • Oh no......lol.
  • One of the first wood-fired pizzas I ever had was topped with some kind of sweet pickled beet slices. Sounds horrible, but it was good ( and I was very hungry), so I cannot judge those who like pineapple. 
  • redmanredman Posts: 6
    I don't stop at pineapples and use oranges too!
  • Why not... it can be done well... if you say no then I challenge you to make it with great ingredients & if you don’t like it fair enough!
  • FloplipFloplip Posts: 6
    Personally: NO!
    But do whatever you like ;)
  • WalterWalter Posts: 16
    Option D) Pineapple is delicious when there's also salty cured meat on the pizza, but alone or with veggie toppings, it's gross. 
  • I love pineapple, just not on my pizzas
  • I guess if you don't have time to eat a main course and a desert in separate courses ;-)
  • I love to put it on pizza in the summer, but can understand why so many people think it is not okay to put it on pizza
  • Love pineapple sliced thinly (partially dried on kitchen towel) with prosciutto and sliced red chilli. 
    It's BBQ sauce on pizza that disturbs me.  :s
  • suhantmsuhantm Posts: 6
    As a vegetarian, it's not the best topping to have on a pizza. 
  • markberrymarkberry Posts: 17
    I say no, the mrs says every pizza should have pineapple! I’ve thought about adding some vanilla baked pineapple instead of the usual tinned stuff!
  • tlb311tlb311 Posts: 7
    Food is food.   If it tastes good, go for it.   
  • jutbergjutberg Posts: 7
    I love Neapolitan pizza, but there's nothing like Hawaiian, honestly. :D